Saturday, March 20, 2021

Write Great Content For Your Business











About:

Are you a business owner who needs creative content? Writing that your audience and customers will love. 



Do you find that your business is lacking FRESH new information about your products? You don’t get as many shares on Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram anymore. 



If that’s you, maybe I can help! I’m Emelia, and I write enticing blog posts. You name it, I can write it. I have a degree in creative writing and have worked at a healthcare insurance organization for nine years. 



Here are some of the functions I performed:



  • Creating a content strategy to communicate with key stakeholders and employees
  • Organizing resources and tasks
  • Project management
  • Cost reduction strategies 
  • Improving the customer experience
  • Staff engagement projects



Currently, I help business owners like you create written pieces that move their websites and blogs forward. 



You will receive the following when you order from me:

  • A well crafted, fact-checked blog post in .doc and pdf formats
  • Plagiarism and grammar check report (will pass Copyscape)
  • A list of all references used



If any of this is what you genuinely need, message me. 



Warm regards

Emelia

Reviews


:

great work as always, thanks!

:

great work as always, thanks!

:

Pleasure as always, easy to work with. One to no revisions at all. Understands concepts and edits well.

:

great work as always, thanks!

:

great work as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment