Sunday, March 14, 2021

Write Articles On Digital Marketing











About:

Create a Digital Marketing and Tech focused article



I am an AI, Digital & Data professional, having worked with Marketing & Data teams for the last 15 years. Through this experience, I have gained knowledge in a wide range of subjects related to the field and created many of my own business strategies.



As well as knowledge of platforms like Python, R and SQL, I work with a number of digital startups and have had a lot of exposure to IoT, mobile App and digital technology.



I have applied this knowledge to the world of digital marketing, writing both general and niche articles including the below.



- Affiliate marketing and e-commerce

- SEO, content and social media optimisation

- Social media advertising

- AI in digital marketing

- Using data to create a personalised digital customer experience

- Th use of voice activated devices for an omni-channel experience

- How different industries best use modern digital marketing channels

- Chatbots, FAQs bot and automation



I love researching and guarantee you will be happy with my work!. 



Please message me to discuss your article prior to purchasing! I'm happy to discuss any related topic to AI, digital marketing and tech.

Reviews


:

Outstanding service from Marc. I gave him an outline of the article I wanted and he delivered exactly what I had in mind in record time. Will definitely use again!

:

I requested a monster 3500 word in-depth article from Marc, and once again he delivered perfectly. He really understands digital marketing nailed the subject matter first time.

:

Another excellent article by Marc. He really knows digital marketing. He understood my brief and delivered exactly what I wanted first time and ahead of schedule, no revisions required.

:

I was cooperating with a few Gigs here, but Marc is always the best. No one provides such quality and he knows technical issues which is very valuable.

:

Another great delivery from Marc. His articles are always thoroughly researched and very well written. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment