Monday, March 22, 2021

Write Seo Articles,Blogs On Fitness,Health And Medical











About:

"Respected buyer welcom to my gig"

About This Gig

Hello! I'm a  Medical Doctor and I've been working as a Medical Writer as a full-time job for the last 2 years. My favorite topics include Human Metabolism, body building, Sports Medicine, Family Medicine, Alternative Medicine, Fitness, and Physical Performance.



Why choose me?



  • You will be working with a certified physician..
  • I cover a broad variety of topics such as health, fitness, bodybuilding, nutrition, weight loss, physiotherapy, genetics, pediatrics, and obstetrics.



Go for a Standard Gig!

You will get basic SEO (2 keywords) and in-text citations (numbers in the text linked to journals and papers) to add scientific support to your claims.



Gig extras

  • Advanced SEO: I will use SEO tools to measure keyword density and placing, readability,etc.
  • Fine-tuning: A final revision by a proofreader before delivering.
  • Refernces



Special deal for bulk orders!

I do have a special offer if you have a bulk order with 20,000+ words (on a basic package)

if you have any doubt send me direct message.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment