Friday, March 12, 2021

Write Medical Health Fitness Articles As A Doctor











About:

As a doctor I have a keen sense of research. As a nutritionist, I like to comb through ideas that relate to our diet and its impact on health and disease prevention. I make use of my writing skills and medical knowledge to deliver content that is not only medically authentic but also plagiarism-free. My content is easy to read for the public. I have got the skill and experience to deliver quality content.

Beep if you want content related to;

  • All fields of medical sciences
  • Health and fitness
  • Cognitive health
  • Child and mother health
  • Social and behavioral health
  • Drug profiles
  • Disease profiles
  • Nutrition and Diet(Keto, Vegan, Mediterranean, low carb, high-fat)
  • Aesthetic skin topics
  • Herbal and Traditional medicine
  • Health supplements



My deal for you:

  • Accurate content in simple language
  • Thoroughly researched
  • References as required
  • Grammatically correct
  • Copyscape passed
  • SEO-optimization
  • Strict Deadline
  • Copyright Transfer



I will help to enhance your online engagement and add value to your reader’s life by creating appealing content. To meet your benchmark is my priority. OWN YOUR CONTENT AND OWN YOUR AUDIENCE. 

Please note any proposal against Fiverr TOS will not be accepted.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I gave broad guidelines to Gul1977 and she delivered an outstanding article full of examples, links and content that totally fit my needs! This is my second time hiring her and the 3rd is already in the works! Highly recommended!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your words if appreciation and kind gesture. As always it is a pleasure working with you.

Seller's Response:

Dr. Gul is a professional writer. I am amply satisfied with the quality of the work provided. She went above and beyond in many more ways than one, and I look forward to hiring her for assignments in the future! Thanks again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you millions. You are a kind soul. Looking forward to working with you in the future.

Seller's Response:

Once again. Really great job.




No comments:

Post a Comment