Monday, March 15, 2021

Draft And Copyedit Legal Articles And Law Firm Blogs











About:

When you say "law", minds go directly to Law and Order, Suits, and complex melodramas about high-powered corporate attorneys who defy expectations and storm out of courtrooms with confidence and self-importance. Because of these portrayals, law can be very intimidating. I am here to make it easily digestible to anyone not versed in law, as well as break down complex legal topics for well-versed attorneys. 



As a law school graduate and juris doctorate, I am highly experienced in legal writing and research. I have performed various legal research tasks regarding the trucking industry, insurance compliance issues, sexual assault law, sex trafficking law, criminal law, divorce law, child custody. I will write an article in the style, theme, and tone you prefer about whatever legal topic you may desire. If needed, I can also perform legal research beforehand and add correct Bluebook citations to the article. 



My work has been featured on law firm blogs and legal marketing websites throughout the country. Feel free to check out americancourthouse.com for samples of my writing.

Reviews


:

It is always a great experience to work with this seller.

:

She delivered exactly what I wanted!

:

Perfectly perfect!

:

I provided instructions on what I needed and the article was exactly what I needed!

:

The article written was absolutely perfect!




No comments:

Post a Comment