Saturday, October 31, 2020

Write An Engaging Fashion, Beauty News, Article Or Blog Post











About:

* 4+ years on Fiverr *
* 180+ orders completed *

Want a professional, on-point, no-fluff, and engaging fashion or beauty article, blog post or news article for your website?

+ SEO optimized?

Well, look no further than my beauty and trendy fashion article writing gig. Add a breath of fresh air to your website, blog and get that extra traffic from social and search engines you deserve.

What can I write about?

- I can write about currently trending news in the fashion industry

- I can cover for all the beauty products hitting the market (especially make up products and perfumes)

- I can suggest fashion or beauty topics or you can suggest topics, keywords that you need

- I can also provide you with quality reviews on fashion events, upcoming fashion and beauty collaborations and anything trending in that department. 

Now all that’s left is to prepare the details and order my article writing gig now!

Reviews


:

I really liked the final delivery by Maja, she produced a splendid article and I recommend her and will be using her services again

:

Maja did a good job, right on the point again. She's got a very good understanding of the market and writes clear, good texts. Recommended.

:

Another super quality unique order from one of our favorite unique content writers will use again many times over for years to come!

:

Great work on the article!!!!

:

She is truly a wonderful person to work with, and I will utilize her services again very soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment