Friday, October 2, 2020

150 Canadian Local SEO Citations











About:

*** Are you looking for Canadian citation service ?



Then you have come to the right area. I will submit your business in  high PR and high DA Canadian citation sites. This will help you to locate your service in Canada. Your consumers will find you in local search and in google map. It will increase your traffic and raise your conversion rate.



My specialty:

  • Upto 200 Canadian local citations

  • NAP constant

  • Best for local SEO
  • 100% manual work
  • All the links will be LIVE
  • Quality backlinks

  • All access details in an excel sheet.



Increase your business local search engine rankings, increase your lead generation.



If you have any query about my service please feel free to ask me.



Thanks for visiting my gig. :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good gig. I have done a lot of project together. He is very responsive, professional and goes extra mile to full full the buyers expectations. He is on my permanent list of professionals I continuously use. Highly recommended. Thank you

Seller's Response:

I'm so glad that I was able to help you with this job. Thanks.

Seller's Response:

done as described

Seller's Response:

I'm so glad that I was able to help you with this job. Hope to work with you again soon. Thanks.

Seller's Response:

excellent service




No comments:

Post a Comment