Thursday, October 15, 2020

Write A 500 Word Article For Your Business Blog











About:

Hi, I'm Stefany aka Ladyblum.



I've been writing online content for over 8 years now. My work has been featured in influential sites such as goodlifezen.com, pickthebrain.com, and the HuffPost.
 



I create original and highly engaging SEO friendly articles that will help you attract and convert visitors into regular customers.




My high-quality gig includes:

  • A well-researched article that your audience will find engaging and relatable. 
  • A great SEO friendly headline that evokes curiosity, get clicks, and drives traffic.
  • Original content that is 100% plagiarism-free.
  • Link to 1 relevant authoritative page to improve SEO and your rank.
  • Link to 2 internal posts (of your choice) on your site for SEO.
  • 100% plagiarism-free.
  • Excellent grammar.




I'm your go-to girl when you need a more formal tone or just a conversationally written article that appeals to all demographics.



* She is so efficient. Trust me I know how hard it is to find someone who will put together an article for you and take shortcuts. She created a detailed article with literally no plagiarism, she even incorporated my perspective into the write-up. I will be using you again regularly. Thank you so much.- zvnllc



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I requested Ladyblum to create a lead magnet for acquiring registrations on a financial website. This was my first project with Ladyblum. It was a pleasure to work with her. Ladyblum was responsive throughout the process and kept me informed of the project status. The lead magnet was completed on time. Ladyblum has excellent writing skills. I highly recommend her for your next writing project.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for working with me. It was a pleasure and a great communicator.

Seller's Response:

Delivered as promised. Thanks

Seller's Response:

You're topics are always interesting. I enjoy working with you.

Seller's Response:

great work




No comments:

Post a Comment