Friday, October 16, 2020

Write A Blog Post Or Article About Pets











About:

***Please message me before placing an order!***



I will write an article or blog post on topics pertaining to pet ownership or care following the format of your choice (how-to, listicle, narrative, long-form, etc.)



What I Will Deliver:

  • Interesting content that is engaging to your readers
  • A unique article that was created just for your site
  • Information that is backed by evidence (and a list of references)
  • Proper grammar and logical flow



What It Includes:

  • Plagiarism check
  • Grammar check
  • Readability check
  • Context research to achieve better SEO



Why You Should Choose Me:

  • I started working in veterinary hospitals as an assistant in 2013
  • I have had diverse experiences with veterinarians, professional trainers, and groomers
  • I am passionate about pet care and improving owner education
  • I love to research topics and write



I am open to writing articles about other topics relating to animals, so send me a message with your idea!



DISCLAIMER: I am not a veterinarian and I will not write articles on how to diagnose or treat medical issues. I will not write articles on DIY or at-home treatments. My goal is to inform, and I always encourage consulting a veterinarian.





Reviews


:

Samantha delivered the article way ahead of schedule and communicated in detail along the way. I’m very pleased with her work. Awesome job!

:

Samantha is a talented and reliable writer I can always depend on to produce quality content. Fantastic work!

:

Simply amazing! Thank you so much.

:

Great response and great turn around time. Article nailed the subject.

:

great delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment