Monday, October 12, 2020

Create A Modern And SEO Optimized Wordpress Website











About:

Hi, I'm Nabeer Dar and I’m a professional web designer based in Rawalpindi.  Myself and my small team of experts (nabeerdar.com) specialize in modern results-driven WordPress websites, SEO optimization and branding. 



As a team our background is technology and marketing consulting. Having spend 3+ years completing multiple projects. 



We specialize in:

  • High quality, innovative web design 
  • Responsive website development (mobile\tablet) 
  • Loading time optimization 
  • Social Media Strategies 

  • Advanced SEO\Google optimization 
  • Ecommerce and Woocommerce 


Our process is made up of two phases:

Phase 1: We build what we call the initial Check'nLetUsKnow. This is essentially the first version of the site and is usually made up of a homepage and a secondary page. We then send out the link for review and request the initial feedback.

Phase 2: Based on the feedback we receive at the end of second phase, we start a series of iterations, updating and evolving the site until everyone is happy with the final result.

Reviews


:

I selected this seller over a few others because I like his ad, he had amazing reviews, and his answers to my questions were speedy and clear and easy to understand. He did not disappoint! Service was right on schedule (early actually) and he did everything he advertized.

:

Fast response time and very professional!

:

Nabeer was very professional and delivered a great web design. He was very patient with me in figuring out what I was looking for. I greatly appreciate his help and would return for future work without a second thought.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment