Saturday, October 10, 2020

In Depth Amazon Keyword Research











About:

Stop losing money on useless keywords and start to rank all the relevant KW for your product!

Now is the time to do it Professionally!



Let me introduce myself, my name is Nathan, a fellow FBA seller with 3+ years experience.

I spend hours every day on Amazon doing product optimization, research, PPC etc.





So how does this gig work?

Order the gig, send me your product link and I will make in depth research on your product and on all of your best competitors, use many paid professional tools and will use my own tool (I'm C# programmer) for finding all the best keywords with useful data for each KW. By my unique techniques you will get the most accurate KW research report for your amazon product! 



The premium package includes:



✔ Highly recommended keywords for your Listing & Backend



 Highly recommended keywords for your PPC Campaigns + Long-Tail KW



 Huge list with all the negative KW (Save money in auto-campaign)



 You will see the competition, search volume, est bid, relevance, indexed?, Position and more for each KW




$ Let’s make you an FBA best seller $ 

Reviews


:

Everything was as promised.

:

I will hire him again in the future. I loved his work!

:

answers every question with patience and detailes, will order in the future again

:

Brilliant job, very professional, very pleased. Would definatly use him again and would recommend him to anyone.

:

amazon ppc keywords, save your time on researching




No comments:

Post a Comment