Saturday, October 17, 2020

Create Expert Level Business And Marketing Content











About:

I am Darpan Saxena, an MBA from the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Udaipur. I am a professional content marketer and blogger with more than 6 years of writing experience! 

Having worked as a Product Manager at a multinational education company and as a management trainee at a pharmaceutical company in Singapore, I have got complete knowledge of what it takes to engage, convince and sell through words. 

I am ready to write the most innovative SEO articles that your company/site needs!

For only 5$ I will write high quality, 250-word piece for your website or blog, fast and with free revisions if needed! Also, I personally write everything so there is no outsourcing ever!

With me you get the following:



✔ In-depth research

✔ Great grammar and structure!

✔ SEO optimization!

✔ Lots of conversions!

✔ Professional writing



Work with me and you will receive an accurate, innovative and refreshing piece on the topic you desire!



What's more?

I can even go ahead and do keyword research for you using some of my unique techniques employing tools like Ahrefs and Google.



I look forward to working with you!



Darpan Saxena

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great seller, produced a high quality piece of work with great attention to detail and written with a high level of competence and understanding of our market. The seller has a great track record with ranking content on Google. Will definitely use again!

:

This is the second time I used this seller. The article reflects the in-depth research and it reads well, as expected. It seems the seller has found our voice.

:

The seller asked the right questions and suggested a couple of ideas. After collaborating we have an article that reflects our voice. I will definitely use him again. good work.

:

A real pro, it was a pleasure working with Darpan, will definitely be doing business with him in the future.

:

Great to work with a seasoned entrepreneur like you Rob. Thanks for the tip!




No comments:

Post a Comment