Sunday, October 11, 2020

Seo On Your Wordpress Website To Top Google Ranking











About:

Hi,



Welcome to my GIG.



Please contact me before placing an Order.



I will do full SEO on you Wordpress site upto 25 pages. Please contact me if your site has more than 25 pages for a custom order.



My service includes the following:



Installation and configuration of your chosen plugin ether Yoast or All in One SEO

Editing meta tags
optimise keywords manually for each page, including optimisation of H1 & H2
Optimising images

Google analytics installation to track traffic to your site
Google search configuration

Bing search configuration 


 



Reviews


:

Very happy with the quick turnover. Seems to show a very good understanding of SEO. Will definitely utilize the services of Sayfur again in the near future.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment