Monday, June 15, 2020

Shopify SEO 1St Page Ranking On Google Guaranteed











About:

**** 200% Guaranteed for My Ghost SEO Package To Rank Your Store*******


Check the above Images for Sales Proof!!!





Best Shopify SEO Service for Your Store.


I will help you to generate more sales by doing Advanced Optimization for your Shopify store and enhance your customer user experience.





I will Do. 

  • Optimization of Pages Titles & Descriptions
  • Google Analytics Set-Up

  •  Products  Meta Titles &  Meta Description 
  •  Keyword Optimization With Enhanced Research Tools 
  •  Alt tag Of Images ( With App)
  •  Submission of Store to  Google & Other Search Engines
  •  XML sitemap  
  •  Robots.txt
  • Indexing of Your Website


Contact me for custom Shopify work.



Thanks.



NOTE 

For Title & Meta Description Case:

"I will only Optimize Titles & Meta Description that Appears on Serps so I can help Users to Click More On Your Store.  "



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great and efficient communication. Made a strong improvement right off the bat on my site's rating. Now we'll see it improve it's ranking over time.

Seller's Response:

I really appreciated all the work Malik Hammad did for me! Everything was done as described and he improved my SEO score from 7 to 86! Pretty big deal. Excited for what this brings and will work with him again. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Always happy to work with such clients.

Seller's Response:

Seller added all the necessary apps and set up our SEO for Googles algorithms. Communication was easy and upon request he explained what was happening and what he was doing. For the future we would advise some more explanation to what's happening and why – otherwise it's hard to understand as someone who doesn't know much about SEO.

:

Always here to help my clients understand the process of SEO and help them achieve more ranking and results




No comments:

Post a Comment