Friday, June 19, 2020

Amazon Seo Keyword Research











About:

I will carry out extensive Amazon keyword research for you so you can have the information required to complete an amazing product listing.



The ASIN or product(s) you supply me with can be your own or a competitors so you can gain an advantage when listing your item for sale.



I am an Amazon expert with over 10 years of experience working on the platform for myself, individual sellers and businesses all over the world.



My feedback rating is excellent and I have many repeat customers working with me on their Amazon product listings.



***PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOUR PRODUCT IS A BOOK THEN DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER AS I DON'T WORK ON BOOK PROJECTS***

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quick turnaround and very informative!

:

Thankyou for supplying a thorough and informative brief

:

Great experience. used on previous projects and will use again. highly recommend.

:

easy to work with

:

Excelent work!




2 comments:

  1. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. best keyword research tools

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job, it’s a great post. The info is good to know! amazon seo expert Thanks for informative post. I am pleased sure this post has helped me save many hours of browsing other similar posts just to find what I was looking for. Just I want to say: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete