Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Youtube SEO To Get Video Ranking











About:

 ★ MUST READ COMPLETE GIG DESCRIPTION BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER ★
YouTube algorithm is diffrent than google. I  know #1  ranking and I do 100% whitehat SEO. Also GUARANTEED RANKING with 100% Money Back Warranty.
How we do it?
  *On page optimization  *Social Media Bookmarks  *Channel creation and promotion 

   *Branding   
* Title and Discription Optimization   *Intro and Outro ( call to action)
  *Meta tag optimization    * Create Eye catching Thumbnails to more View
Tools I use:
  *TubeBuddy      *vidIQ     *Google keyword planner  &trends 
    *uber suggest.io  *keywordshitter.com *spyfu.com  *semrush.com
What can you expect?
✓ Ranking on YouTube page one for a Long tail keyword

✓ 100% whitehat SEO
✓ 99% success rate
Depending on competition and drip feed SEO, it may take up to 4 weeks for page#1ranking.



We give 100% Refund if it fails to rank within given time span.



Make sure your video is 100% original and doesn't contain any fake or bot views. Otherwise, You will not get the refund if campaign fails.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY, he did no work! I asked for my money back, no refund. He requested my private YouTube username and password information and no one should give a stranger personal information. Then, he tried to give me hashtags for my video, I can research hashtags myself without paying him. He never mentioned on his gig description that he would need login info.

Seller's Response:

Normally for work a channel I need access to the channel cause I don't have any magic I change everything without access. Normally maximum client give channel log in details or add me as channel manager to work his or her channel or ask details and update yourself. But when I tried to help to update details and ask access she doesn't give me access or add as manager even I tell then don't need your access I will give you details. But she don't respond me also not answering in point. she just come and text even not see or give importance what I am saying. very poor behavior I experience first time. I tried a lot to make her undestood the way she don't try to understand my words or see my text or not respond. Later give me a bad feedback without see my work also not update herself or don't give opportunity to give her result. I really don't understood what my fault. I give best efforts and work for her later she give me bad feedback. We work here for help you in your business and earning. But you don't give importance me or my work. Instead left a bad feedback and so that I can't get any work more. I Already work with unique 300 client but I don't find any one like you. Please don't do this with others first try to learn technology then come otherwise you just make problem others for your little money. Thanks for your feedback.

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much, great job and service. Will use again!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot .

Seller's Response:

Great work thank you very much




No comments:

Post a Comment