Sunday, June 28, 2020

Shopify Website SEO To Increase Shopify Sales











About:

Welcome To My Shopify Website seo Gig to Increase Shopify Sales.

Do you have a Shopify Store? Not Getting Any Sales?

So,
You are at the Right Place. I'll do your Shopify Website seo to Increase Sales. I will be doing on-site, Off-site and technical SEO to Rank your store on the top of searches.



I will perform these things on your Shopify Website:

Title Optimization

Description Optimization 

Meta Title Fixing 

Meta Description Fixing

Image Alt Tag Fixing 

Products Tags

Friendly URL

Robot.txt

Shopify Store Submission to Google Webmaster Tool

Google and Bing Web Submission

Keyword Research

Friendly URL structure

h1 & h2 Heading 

Keyword Proximity

Indexing Pages in Major Search Engines 

Why You hire Me?

Because:

100% Satisfied Work

100% Money Back Guarantee 

Fulfill the Requirements of Buyer

Listen to the Clients Arguments

Great Experience 



If you have any queries in mind, please feel free to ask me anytime.

Click on the ORDER NOW button, and For Professional Shopify Website seo works you can contact me.



Thank You :)



Waqar Ahmad

Reviews


:

Great experience with the seller. Trust that the results will be exactly what we expect. will be working with him soon again.

:

I am very happy with the work provided. He did an awesome job and kept me up dated which I appreciated. Will definitely use his services again

:

Can not thank Ahmed enough he has been great with communication and nothing was too much to ask for! Will be working with him again in the future!

:

Ahmad did a great job, he was very professional and communicative during the whole process and the job was done as described.

:

Ahmad is very responsive and does a great job communicating what he's doing and how long it will take. I trust him with any of my SEO needs, he's great!







Shopify Website SEO To Increase Shopify Sales

No comments:

Post a Comment