Friday, June 5, 2020

Write A SEO Friendly Forex Trading Article











About:

Hey, I will write an SEO friendly article about Forex trading on either a topic of my choice or a topic of your choice that is captivating and informative to the readers. This article may deal with the relevant areas of forex like best strategies to use for swing or day trading, or what one should do to succeed at forex trading. It may even be about EAs or robots or even signals. Just anything which a reader may find informative. I am going four years into forex trading and I've learnt a lot along the way.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job as always!

:

Absolutely perfect! Did the job better than I ever could.

:

she did not understand what we need in articles even we said this many times , poor articles actually

:

You're a really ungrateful client. First of all, your communication is poor. You take DAYS literally to reply to a simple message. Second, I edited your work twice. First, because I had missed something. Second, because you made me redo by saying I should write as an advisor OR user. You know I chose Advisor. AND I remember telling you to review it once I sent it. But, who are you. You went silent for OVER TWO WEEKS. And then you came back saying I should redo it to User. How is that my fault? This work was in June. Almost a month haggling with you over $20. Really??? Am I seared here waiting for you to show up so we can continue? You're offended because I declined working further with you? Or because I declined downloading your software? Either way, thank you for the poor rating. Even offering you money back didn't work because you just wanted to dent my rating. Thank you. Am 100% sure I don't regret declining future work with you.

:

Friendly contact and always in time




3 comments:

  1. Impressive and powerful suggestion by the author of this blog are really helpful to me. Forex Cfd Trading

    ReplyDelete
  2. I located one reliable example of this fact through this blog website. I am mosting likely to use such information now. Forex Cfd Trading

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredibly accommodating which you have shared here. I'm intrigued by the subtleties and furthermore it is a critical article for us. Keep conferring this kind of data, Thank you.San Antonio Seo Company

    ReplyDelete