Monday, June 1, 2020

Speed Up And Optimize Your Wordpress Or Shopify Website











About:

##Please contact me before placing an order to get the best offer as per your website condition.##





Why is Shopify store or Wordpress site speed optimization is so important?

If your site takes too long to load, most people are gone, lost before you even had a chance. Not only that, but Google now includes site speed in its ranking algorithm.



Let’s fix that! I will:


✓ Optimize and Scale images
✓ Fix Halting Javascript, Defer/Async Javascript based on  
✓ Optimize your WordPress database.
✓ Optimize your homepage so it loads quickly.
✓ Leverage browser caching.
✓ Enable compression.
✓ Minify HTML, CSS, Javascript, and much more.

✓ Remove the Deleted app obsolete code.



It will not affect your Shopify or WordPress functionality. Site optimization will greatly improve not only the speed but the security of your site. 


Above all services will be provided in my Premium Customize Offer 



Basic GIG contains 20 image optimization, no score promise.



You just send me your Website URL and I will guide you which custom offer is perfect for your WordPress website or Shopify store.



##Please contact me before placing an order for speed up your website.##



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Shivam got my speed page higher from 60 to 87% thank you ..! A lot and also had good communication with me all along , its my second order with him and i will order again .. highly recommend him

:

He is great to work with! The result was great! And he improves page speed score and load time with great results every time. Used him on several sites now, and will keep using him in the future!

:

The seller's work did not live up to my expectations. Initially, the seller lived a high level of information, but this quickly subsided. The changes the seller made were definitely not in line with the price. He got pagespeed up via GTMetrix, but did not focus on YSlow at all. Afterwards, the seller wanted me to close the order quickly, and then he promised to return with all possible extra services. When the order was closed, the seller did not return.

:

Thanks for your feedback, I delivered pagespeed performance above 90 which is far better than what I promised, you mentioned about YSlow which I explained has nothing to do with pagespeed and also I said this before taking the project and I never asked you to close the project without reviewing the delivery. And reason you gave me bad ratings is because I denied freebies which is against fiverr policies Request to fellow buyers, kindly read the other feedback to understand to quality of my work. Thanks

:

this was the second job that Shiva has completed for me and a client of mine. excellent service and communication as always. I look forward to using more of Shiva's services in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment