Friday, June 5, 2020

Register 30 Mixed Web 20 Properties Pa 10 Web 20 Pbn











About:

Using Web 2.0 properties is a super easy and quick way to rank your moneysite and perfect for Tier 1 link building strategy.



PLEASE READ: THESE BLOGS WITHOUT ARTICLES, YOU CAN POST BY YOURSELF. I JUST HELPED TO FIND AND REGISTER EXPIRED WEB 2.0. & I JUST GUARANTEE FOR MOZ PA. IF YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND ABOUT THIS, YOU CAN MAKE AN ORDER.



                              ★★★ Our Features ★★★ 

  • Web 2.0 domain will be varied (5-7 Properties)
  • All properties have a High PA 10 and above
  • DA 1-10
  • Provide full web 2.0s log in details on excel format
  • 100% manually work (No software used )
  • Fast Delivery


My Web 2.0 List:

  • Weebly
  • Tumblr
  • Webnode
  • Jigsy
  • Webgarden
  • Eklablog
  • Angelfire


***PLEASE NOTE I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH WHATEVER Web 2.0 I HAVE AVAILABLE.I CAN NOT PROMISE ANY ONE TYPE OR NICHE***



If you have any question, feel free to contact me. Don't request or asking something i don't offer in my gig.

Reviews


:

Seller was reasonable with my requests for revisions and provided good communication and was overall satisfying to work with.

:

Great job, great communication, highly recommend this service.

:

Fantastic! sent me before the deadline. All accounts came correct with correct PA and DA. Highly professional. I've been buying gigs from him for a while. I recommend.

:

Service as described.

:

goodseller




No comments:

Post a Comment