Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Complete Squarespace SEO For Top Google Ranking











About:

Hello,



This is Shehroze Bajwa from the United Kingdom.

Digital Marketing Institute of United kingdom qualified S.E.O 

 

Squarespace SEO for Google Ranking, you want at Top on Google first page, more organic

traffic so our 100% proven the result of Squarespace SEO on 550+ websites. 



My S.E.O will boost up your business and 100% client stratification.



 In Standard

· Meta tags (title and description)

· XML Sitemap submission

· Robot.txt file setup

· Search engine submission

· Final Report 



 Extra in my other packages

· Complete S.E.O audit

· Profitable Keywords

· H1, H2 heading Tags

· Image Alt tag setting

· Internal linking of pages

· Search engine friendly URLs

· Google Webmasters setup

· Fix URL canonicalization (this is killing your website)

· Negative link removal

 

Thanks!

Feel Free to ask any question-related S.E.O services. ORDER NOW!!!

I work only in the English language.

Note: I will not work on adult-rated Websites.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Shehrozebajwaa Show me exactly what I should do to Rank on top.He also make me understand more about SEO.will work again with him.

:

Great work

:

Good communication and delivery on time.

:

very reliable work, I'm curious what the work causes. very competent and reliable, thank you.

:

You always welcome:)




No comments:

Post a Comment