Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Write Your Wedding Blog Articles











About:

Hello,

I will write your professional or personal wedding blog post on topics like wedding planning, entertainment, venues, destinations weddings, wedding catering, etc. Whether you are looking for an article on current wedding trends or a how-to-guide for planning your wedding, I am the one for you. Just about any topic concerning weddings is one that I will happily tackle. Your blog post will be SEO friendly, complete with related copyright-free images so that all you have to do is upload and publish. Feel free to contact me if any questions. 





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Rozemareigh is great. I've been doing weddings for almost 20 years in the states. Our company has hosted over 5,000 events. Her knowledge of the industry is very evident in the articles she has provided us. Her articles are unique AND in-depth. This is not scrapped content, it is well thought out. The way she weaves our key words into the article is pure genius. She has already done almost 20 articles for our company. We look forward to doing future orders with her and her team.

Seller's Response:

Oh wow! Thank you so very much 🤗🤗🤗. I look forward to working more with you. Thank you so much for the tip too 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽

Seller's Response:

I enjoyed working with Rozemareigh. Her communication in keeping me updated on the status was great. I like the article she wrote and feel it will fit well, and was SEO friendly. I have a slight adjustment to the focus word I provided her after thinking about it more (the location name of my service area to be more inclusive to the region), but nothing needed with the actual content she wrote. I look forward to working with her again.

Seller's Response:

I needed wedding articles written for specific keyword phrases. Roze delivered a product that was well written and kept "filler" words and phrases to a minimum. I use a few different authors, and Roze's output was the one that required the least amount of post-editing for me to get to a finished product. I intend to continue working w Roze now that we know each others working styles a bit better. All in all, I recommend Roze very much.

:

Thank you very much 👍🏼.




No comments:

Post a Comment