Friday, April 16, 2021

Write Professional Content Adaptable To Your Needs











About:

Looking for content to spice your publication up?



Whatever the topic, I will provide you with the right content for your readers or target audience.



I have a diploma in Advertising and Public Relations as well as a degree in Communications majoring in Marketing and Journalism. 



I have experience in penning varied forms of writing and can adapt to your required style and tone of writing. 



Simply inform me of your ideas or guiding topics and I can craft fresh and engaging content accordingly. 



Should you have writing needs outside of my packages, please do not hesitate to contact me for a customised offer. 

Reviews


:

Will hire again and again and again!

:

You are awesome!

:

Long delivery time but really happy with the article! No change needed :)

:

Everything was on point!

:

Well delivered on everything that i pitched. Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment