Friday, April 9, 2021

Write Article Or Blog Post On Parenting











About:

High quality articles or blog posts from a full time father of four. I have studied (for years) and have degrees in Psychology, Women's Studies and Public Health.

Helped numerous amounts of parents work through a series of issues.

Over 12 years as a Relationship/Dating Coach with certifications in Neuro-Linguistic Programing (NLP) and several other areas I incorporate to deliver top notch content.



I am an incredibly experienced writer with 13 published books, over 50 ghost written books for several dating coaches/gurus and over 200 ghost written articles and blog posts on dating and relationships. 

If you need an article or blog post to be longer, discuss with me in a message so I can create a custom order for you. 

I am excited to work with you.

Reviews


:

Excellent work thank you!

:

he is a very talented writer. Very good at what he does and communicated very well with me. Awesome writer

:

It was fabulous, Excellent work, very easy to work with and diligent. He completed the document well before expectations and worked on it while I was reading it and making comments. He had the final product delivered quickly and I would highly recommend his work to everyone. I almost forgot to talk about how knowledgable he is in the parenting topic. Very very knowledgable

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment