Friday, April 30, 2021

Write Content Related To Golf











About:

I have played golf for over 30 years - competed in High School and College.  I continue to play in amateur events and both of my sons play competitive golf across the country.  I am currently a +1 handicap and I enjoy coaching our PGA Jr. team and helping with our local High School team.



I will leverage my experiences in the game to provide you with great golf content. 



I have been posting to my junior golf blog since 2019, if you want to see some samples of my writing (juniorgolfinsider.com).



Let me know your topic of choice.  Potential ideas include: Rules of Golf, Pace of Place, Growing the Game, Junior Golf Rankings, High School Golf, New Equipment, Putting with the Pin in, etc.



Reviews


:

I am still laughing from the hilarious golfing article you wrote for me!! NICE work! Love your writing style. I WANT MORE!!!!!!

:

Ray did an excellent job writing about how to get kids involved in golf. Very detailed. Well done!

:

Great work, thanks Ray!

:

Great again thank you!

:

Good work :)




No comments:

Post a Comment