Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Rewrite And Tighten Up Your Website, Article, Blog Or Document











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE BOOKING A GIG - FREE CONSULTATION. 



The way you communicate is very important. You can be smart, yet have difficulty expressing yourself on paper, especially if English is a 2nd language. 



This Gig is for Rewriting existing content. Not for Writing New Content. 



I will rewrite and tighten up your Web page(s), article, or blog of up to 500 words for 1 Gig = $5 (unless Gig Extras are required). I am a native English speaker and do all the writing myself, using no software.



I'm highly educated with a Masters Degree. I'm a published author and have written for magazines and newspapers nationwide. I am detailed and write in perfect English.



Up to 500 words (excluding Descriptions) = 1 Gig = $5. 

However, certain types of content and/or instructions require Gig Extras. 



I offer different pricing for Descriptions due to the additional time required to rewrite them accurately while making them unique and appealing:



1 Description of up to 150 words = 1 Gig = $5.



I need content submitted to me on Word docs, not web links, pdf files or jpgs. 



I do not do homework, academic papers, college applications or write on technology. 



CONTACT ME 1ST BEFORE ORDERING.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Well written. What I like most is not having to go back and make corrections as is usually the case when hiring writers. Thanks for doing a great job the first time!!

Seller's Response:

You're very welcome. I'm glad you're happy. Thanks for the great review!

Seller's Response:

Great job, The work is done very well. I am very satisfied and will continue to work with.

Seller's Response:

Looking forward to hearing from you again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you Suzie for the great rewrite. Can see your effort in ensuring you deliver quality result.




No comments:

Post a Comment