Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Write Researched Health Or Fitness Articles











About:

Certified Spanish-English Translator with over 9 years of experience in creative writing and copywriting. I'm also a PT studying nutrition. I have 5 years of experience in fitness & health. I consider myself qualified enough to create good fitness content for your page. 



I'm an online digital marketing analyst, passionate about sales and persuasive copy based on neuromarketing. I can create SEO-Friendly content that converts into sales and ranks well.



Looking for a health professional content expert AND copywriter? Look no further! Contact me and let's get to work! 



Native languages: English & Spanish.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

If you want a compelling mind blowing article but also a professional who understands exactly what message you want or try to get into your audience, then don't hesitate, that's your girl. Creative in her written speech, ontime noble and sweet.. I'm glad I worked with her and surely looking forward for ongoing projects

:

Wow! Thank you so much 😊 I enjoyed working together too! Looking forward to our next project!

:

Am pleased with the efforts that you have put in and the good work delivered. Hope to continue working with you in the future. Thank you alot

:

Seller is proficient in Spanish and capable of generating a well written article of health and wellness products

:

Very quick communication and delivered on time. Well written. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment