Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Write A Swedish SEO Article











About:

You choose the subject, I'll write the text. Subjects I like are medicine, psychology, philosophy, language, politics, environment, pedagogy, music theory, anthropology, class, literature, food nutrition - but really, I can write about any topic*.



Swedish is my first language and I really appreciate to read and write about random stuff, which is the main reason why this gig does exists. I have written articles about poker games, different countries, famous people, events, companies, glass cabinets, the history of Skagen mixture, laws, project management and what not.



The lengths of the texts i write can differ and be everything between 50 words to 100 000 words. I find it important to always write interesting and nuanced articles with great content and high substance, to make the reading for others as pleasant as possible.



If you have any questions, want to order longer texts (2500+ words) or are looking for a longer cooperation, feel free to send me a message!



Otherwise, I'm looking forward to work with you!



/upptillkamp



Ps. You can read an example text above^.



- - -



*(Just don't anything sexist, racist, nationalistic stuff. I just don't.)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Det var rätt bra :)

Seller's Response:

Tack ska du ha!

Seller's Response:

I recommend this freelancer!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! Appreciate it!

Seller's Response:

Mycket bra. Tack!




No comments:

Post a Comment