Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Write A Well Researched Journalistic News Article











About:

Being a graduate Journalist, Advertising & Public Relations Coordinator, and Editor, I write a captivating news article that follows journalism principles and adheres to basic SEO rules to help rank your site at the top. 



If you have a new feature, breaking news or item that you want to announce to the world, I am the right person to get the job done.



I understand the ethics of Journalism. Therefore, I ensure that the news is facts-based, and not speculation.



Whether you want a news piece to post on your news site, or for submission, I do in-depth research through reputable sources and craft a masterpiece that provides value to your audience. 



Being a professional freelance news writer, I can also craft you a news copy for broadcast at a radio station. 





Contact me today for well researched, engaging, and accurate news articles for your news site.





Reviews


:

Excellent gig, he’s a good writer and time conscious.

:

Good work.

:

Great job!

:

Perfect ! Beyond what I had imagined!! Perfect timing. Thank you

:

Truly excellent.




No comments:

Post a Comment