Monday, May 17, 2021

Write A Food Travel Blog Post Or Article











About:

I love food and travel! and you can feel that passion in my writing. I've visited over ten different countries (and counting), but I can write about anywhere on earth.



I will write a blog post or article for you about any destination in the world. All content is heavily researched and original with lots of evocative sentences and descriptions.



-Highly polished work with attention to detail. 

-Witty, evocative and relatable style.



After the long flight, all we wanted was to get to our Airbnb, so we took a traditional motorcycle-powered tuk-tuk. The overly attentive driver, who spoke NO English, bolted through the streets as Evel Knievel gaining momentum for a jump over the Bellagio fountains. The warm tropical air hits my face and carries exotic aromas of spices and grilled meat. We arrived at our destination in no time, safely. We left our bags at our new home and hit the night market. So it began, the adventure of our lives…



Whether you need an article about Hanoi, Tulum, Münich, Philly or Los Cabos, I'm in. (I wrote one about Fredericksburg, Virginia!)



I double-check for style, grammar, readability, and diction before delivering.



Unlimited revisions!



Reviews


:

The best food writer on fiverr! Once again, great work! I've ordered several times from him and each one is always delivered on time (if not early) and with no edits necessary.

:

Great blog articles. Perfect the first time, and no need for revision. Well researched, and you can tell he takes pride in his work. This is the second time I have used him, and I will do so again in the future.

:

Excellent work! I will be back - :)

:

Wonderful as always! Thank you!

:

The seller is responsive and does an impressive job




No comments:

Post a Comment