Sunday, May 16, 2021

Research And Write Anything On African History And Culture











About:

Hello there! I’m glad you checked my gig.

Whichever way you slice it, the struggle of finding a professional and dependable freelance writer is real.





Are you tired of limited information regarding the Black continent,Alkebulan/ Alkebu-lan  “mother of mankind” (AFRICA). Here is the solution; i will explain anything regarding Africa.


I will research and write articles about the African History, Culture, Economy, Politics, and Tourism. the research will cover the various historical events that took place before and after colonization. The research can also be on the aspects of African Prominent leaders, Constitution, Civil War, Political trends, African development and much more. I will also focus on the various religions such as Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism and Other African religions.

Furthermore, 
I will  research on any culture of a given tribe, society, or country in Africa. I will also research on any prominent monument, site, or city in Africa.



 Feel free to contact me anytime for more inquiries.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very poor grammar in what she delivered, promised much more than she could deliver and then completely shut down and blocked me when I asked for an improvement. Do not buy from this seller.

Seller's Response:

If the task didn't meet your expectations you could have asked for a revision or cancel it. Besides, I've completed more than 100 orders all with positive reviews. Beware of aceonlineus, he is ALWAYS NEGATIVE TO SELLERS, undecided and ready to spoil ones positive reputation with false allegations!

:

Very well written paper, great communication and overall excellent experience

:

thank you!!!

:

Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment