Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Write For Your Blog And Make Sure It Is SEO Optimized











About:

Blogging is the secret weapon to help catapult your sales and get you ranked on Google! 



I'm back on Fiverr and ready to bring my SEO and writing expertise to help you reach your goals. I was one of the Original Top-Rated Sellers and my ratings speak for themselves. 



Blogs are where 99.9% of all online entrepreneurs get lazy. It's also one of the easiest ways to jump ahead of your competition. Blogging is one of the best ways to get you noticed and get you sales.



Here's what you can expect with this gig:

  • SEO-optimization with a minimum of 2 keywords included
  • Copyscape passable language
  • Catchy titles
  • Succinctly crafted sentences for capturing and retaining reader's attention
  • Optimized formatting
  • Advice on future blogs



I hold a Bachelor's Degree in Communication from University of Southern California and have been writing in a professional capacity for over 10 years. I am comfortable writing on virtually any topic or industry. I have extensive SEO knowledge and I am a trained copy writer, creative writer and content creation master. 



Let's do this!

Reviews


:

Mediagirl was a pleasure to work with. I honestly haven't had a more congenial and professional blend of expertise; it was quite a surprise and she has set a very high bar. Amidst her schedule and other gig's, I never felt like she wasted my time or delayed in ANY way. Thank you so much for the work you've provided. I will be working with her again.

:

I sent MediaGirl some information on a blog I needed written for my company and was very pleased with the results. Communicating with her was easy and effective and she was on time with sending me the final product. I will be using her services to write more blogs again in the future.

:

Media Girl wrote some blog articles on a subject she was not familiar with and I was very impressed. She's one out of the box I tell yah! Will use again and all the feedback you read on her is bang on true!

:

Great work! There was some bumps in the road but you know what that’s life. The quality she of content is all there. Highly recommend her services and we are still going to be using her to do our blogs. Thanks again MediaGirl

:

Mediagirl is AMAZING!!! Not only did she deliver my requested blog earlier than scheduled, she captured the essence of what I wanted conveyed with having little more than a few keywords. I am super happy with the finished product. BRAVO!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment