Sunday, May 16, 2021

Write The Right Content For Your Site











About:

I have provided content and writing for several outlets including



Comic Book Resources (1.2 million social media reach)

The Nerd Guide (1k+ social media reach)

"Composure" card game

94.5 The Hawk radio station

97.3 Coast WMNX radio station

102.7 WGNI radio station

101.3 WWQQ radio station

980 WAAV radio station



As a stand up comedian performing my own written material, I have been invited to perform at the following comedy festivals



2019 Oak City Comedy Festival

2018 Oak City Comedy Festival

2018 Cola Comedy Con

2018 NC Comedy Festival

2018 Broken Record Comedy Show

2017 Park Slope Comedy Festival

2017 Cape Fear Comedy Festival

2017 Broken Record Comedy Show



I would love to help you write engaging content for your own website or media outlet.

Reviews


:

Delivered as promised.

:

Delivered as promised.

:

super fast communication. good delivery

:

Thank you.

:

Tyler was awesome and extremely patient throughout the whole process. He took the time to understand what I needed and exceeded my expectations. I will definitely​ be ordering another gig asap!




No comments:

Post a Comment