Saturday, May 8, 2021

Professional Wordpress Data Entry And Blog Post











About:

Hi, Welcome to this Gig. Are you looking Who will upload your content to WordPress and design it beautifully? I'll post your posts very carefully and beautifully.

NB: You have seen many sellers will deliver the same service on Fiverr. There all sellers are not ensured their quality and delivery time. I always ensure my client's best quality service and 100% work satisfaction. if you order my GIG but unsatisfied with my work I will refund your money.



My services:

  1. WordPress Article Posting
  2. Simple Data Text Entry
  3. WooCommerce Simple & Variable Product Entry WordPress Page Design
  4. Blog Posting
  5. Post Editing
  6. Page Editing
  7. Tags Manage
  8. Categories Management
  9. Link Editing / Configure Permalink
  10. Image SEO
  11. SEO Plugins Install
  12. Add WordPress Necessary Plugins Install
  13. Theme Install




[Note: Please contact me then place your order. If you have any question please full free to contact me. I generally respond quickly. ]

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A very good web designer, who takes the time it takes until the customer is perfectly satisfied. I recommend it 100%. Thanks

Seller's Response:

Many many thanks 😊

Seller's Response:

very good services .. will order again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much that you are happy.

Seller's Response:

Very good freelancer, he did exactly what I asked for and delivered with high quality. will order again.




No comments:

Post a Comment