Monday, November 30, 2020

Write The Hell Out Of Your Blog Post Or SEO Website Content











About:

Do you want an expertly-written SEO blog post, website article, landing page, or social media post to catch the attention of your American and English-speaking customers? I'm a professional marketing content writer specializing in blog post and website content writing. My website content will drive traffic to your site AND KEEP IT THERE.



I've written about every topic under the sun, but my strongest are:

  • marketing
  • health/medicine
  • sport & fitness
  • food & drink
  • tourism
  • fashion & jewelry



Readable, high-quality, SEO-focused website content is the best way to attract customers. Let's drive traffic to your site via the BEST content in your field!



My style:

I'm great at breaking down complex topics into informative, readable text. This is content that your readers can gobble up. I will educate your customers while advertising your product/service.



*to optimize your content, please provide me with your desired keywords*

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I’m really impressed by the marketing copy know_a_glot wrote for my product! Great A+ copy. Did an expert job writing relevant SEO content, and I plan on working with her again.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the review! Really enjoyed working on this one together.

Seller's Response:

Once again Rachel delivered wonderful work. Previously we had only got her to edit some copy, on this occasion she wrote some email content from scratch with captured our story perfectly. Thanks again.

Seller's Response:

Enjoyed working together on this one! Thanks!

:

I've never worked with a freelancer before with this level of talent. I am seriously impressed by Rachel's writing skills. She understood my customers' POV exactly and totally nailed the SEO copy we needed. There's no doubt in my mind that I'll hire her again for future projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment