Monday, November 9, 2020

Write For Your Travel Blog Or Website











About:

For this gig, I will give your audience compelling reasons to get up and go on the trip of their dreams by writing a high-quality travel article or travel website content. As a travel enthusiast, I easily capture the joy of traveling to new places in every blog post and travel article that I write.



I am the perfect partner to work with. I have traveled to more than 14 countries and I am constantly traveling to new places all the time. I use my travel experience and targeted knowledge to guide, inspire, and connect with your audience. 



I have been quoted as an expert source by leading news sites like INSIDER, Family Circle, Bustle, Fatherly, Brit + Co, Romper, Elite Daily and more. 



You can read my travel blog posts in "Chasing the Sun," the official blog of Norwegian Cruise Line. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Emily is a pleasure to work with on this gig and I will be working with her in the future. Her travel blog post was well written to the point that I'm interested in traveling to the Bahamas now.

Seller's Response:

Thanks! It was a pleasure working with you. I'm so glad that my writing inspired you to want to travel to the Bahamas. That's my goal and hopefully, it inspires your readers in the same way!

Seller's Response:

Excellent delivery and much more and above the expected from this gig's outline. Thank you!!

Seller's Response:

Thanks! I do try to go above & beyond. I'm so so glad that it made your buying experience 5-star. I look forward to working with you again:)

Seller's Response:

Amazing writer, prompt, and engaging. Highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment