Thursday, November 12, 2020

Be Your Sports Writer,Analyst And Researcher











About:

Hi! I am Rohith  and I am willing to write any Sports article for your Sports blog, Sports website, Sports magazine and any other media that you desire.I would be delighted to help you to improve your content on your Sports media. I am a lifelong sports fan of all major sports including; soccer, tennis, cricket, basket ball, athletics, American football and Rugby and i am willing to write articles on ANY sport.


About This Gig
  • Dedicated and passionate about ALL sports. Will write articles for your Sports blog, Sports magazine, Sports website, Sports Ezine and any other Sports Media.
  • Happy to write from any point of view and for all audiences.
  • Will write about all aspects of Sports.


I am willing to listen to you and engage with you to give the best coverage to your Sport on your Sports platform. I will do; 



  • Opinion pieces
  • Match Reviews
  • Player Reviews
  • Tactical Reviews
  • Player updates and news
  • Historical writing
  • General Sports writing
  • Transfer news

I am also happy to do revisions of articles where necessary.

I am delighted and eager to write a high quality article for you and I am always happy to discuss details with you!
Please contact me before you place an order.




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good response and good writing skills

Seller's Response:

Great Buyer. Great Experience. Good Communication. Looking forward to working with you in future.

Seller's Response:

Very good writer highly recommend

Seller's Response:

Great Experience, Good Communication, Good Buyer. Looking forward to working with you in future.

:

Great Job Rohith ... I will order again .




No comments:

Post a Comment