Sunday, November 29, 2020

Be Your Professional Recipe Writer











About:

All recipes are developed, tested, and written by me. Each recipe includes: 



  • Preparation and cook times.
  • Number of servings.
  • Ingredients list written in order of use.
  • Numbered list of cooking instructions.



If you wish to turn that recipe into a blog post, please add the introduction gig extra that is visible once you click the green 'Continue' button on the right. A 100-word introduction is $10 extra per recipe.



* Recipes are never resold. 



Other gig extras include:



  • Getty stock Image ($10 each): One stock image is provided per recipe. I do not offer original food photography. Images are matched to the recipe. I will adapt the recipe around the image so that it's an accurate reflection.



  • Recipe Add On ($15 each): Please add if you would like an additional recipe included in your selected package. For example, if you order my basic package but would like 2 recipes, add this gig extra. 



  • Nutrition Information ($10 per recipe): Self-explanatory.



Cookbook projects are accepted. I only develop and write recipes for cookbooks. I do not design covers, format, etc. Contact me to discuss details. Spots are limited. 



* I do not write recipes for alcoholic beverages.

Reviews


:

This was the easiest project I had to manage. The recipe and the presentation were just perfect with the firs delivery. The tone is engaging without being too "promotional". I highly recommend Tatiana from contentbyt!

:

This is my first gig for recipes and I am very pleased with the final delivery. Very descriptive and thorough.

:

Great communication

:

I am a multiple order customer. This gig and seller is fantastic. Thank you.

:

Excellent experience. No issues.




No comments:

Post a Comment