Sunday, November 1, 2020

Write An Article Or Blog Post In The Motherhood Niche











About:

Through my passion for both writing and being a mum, I started my own blog back in 2018 and have had regular traffic and engagement from the very beginning.



My writing style is friendly, conversational and engaging - please let me know if you require a different tone for your website, I'm here to help you create something that will work for your readers!



Topics that I have a keen interest in and love to write about include:



  • Eco-parenting
  • Raising vegan/vegetarian children
  • Pregnancy
  • Minimalist parenting
  • Labour and delivery
  • New parent how-to's
  • Infancy
  • Travelling with children
  • Prenatal yoga


I have experience in:



  • Parenting
  • Childcare
  • Childhood education


All of my gigs include topic research, so please send me a message if you have a different topic in mind and we'll work together to get you the piece of writing that you need.



Please contact me for a link to my personal blog or to see examples of my writing.



Thanks,

Keira :)



* All pieces of writing are original and have not/will not be published anywhere else, each piece is owned by you following purchase.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing i highly recommend her...very nice person and professional...i made a mistake by sending her half of my work... she had to do the work twice and she was patient working on the project.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your lovely review!

Seller's Response:

Keira understood the brief perfectly and delivered a great blog post that fit the brand and audience. Look forward to working together again in the future.

Seller's Response:

Thank you 😊

:

Keira is amazing and a talented writer. So easy to work with and always exceeds expectations! will definitely use again in the future :)




No comments:

Post a Comment