Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Build 60,000 Backlinks To Your Youtube Video For Seo Ranking











About:

Do you want backlinks for your You-tube video?



I will create 60,000+ verified backlinks to your You-Tube video to help bring it to the top of search results. I will be using GSA Search Engine Ranker (GSA SER) SEO backlinks for you.



Ranking like this works well for You-Tube videos because Goo-gle loves it's own websites.



Features Of My GIG



  • Unlimited Videos Accepted
  • Unlimited Keywords
  • Best Combination of Do-follow and No-Follow
  • Provide you Full Report On Delivery
  • Provide You Verified List


If you have any questions, feel free to contact me and I will explain everything and help you as best I can. If you want to get created keywords for your video then let me know



Note:Adult Videos Are Not Accepted

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The work is definitely great and I see the results. This is actually my fourth time using this sellers services, which are amazing and I've recommended them to friends as well. For some reason, this time the communication was super slow and I had to get really micro-managy, which I really don't like to have to do. Usually he gets it done within the time frame, but this time it was WAY long. Perhaps its the current state of affairs, or... CORONA, lol. I might give them another chance since the work is great, but won't chance it if this happens again.

:

It took WAY too long to deliver the final version of these services, which would not have been too much of a problem if he had been more communicative or responsive the whole time. Def can get better at that

:

Thanks for order

:

Great, the communication was minimal but the service was super effective!

:

Brilliant job as always, ready to order more




No comments:

Post a Comment