Saturday, May 9, 2020

Professional Keyword Research











About:

After investing time and money into optimizing your website for the major search engines, are your efforts falling flat? If SEO is truly the most effective way to market a business, what’s the deal? 


The odds are that you’re targeting the wrong keywords. 



You need Professional Keyword Research! 


Here’s the good news: I can help you in finding low SEO difficulty keywords. My name is Tuhin Adhikary. I am an SEO expert, online consultant, and digital marketer. I have more than 10+ years of relevant experience.



MY SERVICE INCLUDE:
  • Up to 300/500 easy to rank kws (depending on your niche or seed KWs)
  • Average local and global search volume per month
  • Cost per click
  • Google Adwords competition level
  • KW ranking difficulty score (KC)
  • Get a detailed report in Excel sheet


Improve Your Website Ranking With These Golden Nuggets - ORDER NOW

Reviews


:

Great keywords once again, always quality results!

:

Amazing list and exactly what I needed. Highly recommended!

:

He has been patient with me I'm a little slow with tech.

:

Great work and above all: delivered super fast!

:

He did good work before so I hired him again. The work was fine.




No comments:

Post a Comment