Friday, May 29, 2020

Run SEO Keyword Research And Competitor Research











About:

Hi Dudes!



Welcome and thank you for contacting me here on my GIG description. You are at ideal place so read it out and get the most valuable thing from the depiction and place request to be served.

So, do you own a website, and going to do a SEO of that site which is the most important thing to be done in order to be displayed on the top page of the Search Engines? So, for this purpose you have to collect the knowledge pf your competitors and the ranked keywords.



So, under this GIG I am offering 2 service that are Keyword Research and Competitors Research.



You'll Receive in $5:

   
  TOP 5 Keywords

   
  2000+ Monthly Searches

   
  CPC

   
  Lowest Competition

   
  Longtail Keywords

   
  1 Competitor Analyse



NOTE: There are GIG extras too so you can buy that too.



So, Order me know and before placing order don't forget to discuss the project requirements and time frame with me. So, I will be looking forward to you to reach me through inbox.

I will be glad to provide you my services.



Thanks!

Jugno

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast work once again. Jugno always does his best to accommodate clients and deliver quickly.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much Mozez Sir, you are such a nice client, wanna work for you again :)

Seller's Response:

I recommend everyone to buy this Gig. Amazing guy with an sharp eye for detailed analysis. Will order again.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot Sir you are such a nice buyer ,wanna work for you again and again,Thanks again :)

Seller's Response:

Excellent Seller. He has gone out of way to support me and had given a very detailed report of my competitor website. Will definitely order next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment