Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Develop Shopify Store With Onpage Seo Optimization











About:

Welcome To my Gig 

 

My Name is Taimour I am a professional web developer working from 2017 in this field within the short period of time I have worked in a software house and I left just because to start my own business I want to provide peoples the best services they can ever get from anywhere. So I Just Form up a Developing team and now I am leading this team from the Front.
You Will Never Find From Anywhere Else What you will get From Us "



My Services Will Include

 

✔ Speed Optimization and Compression

✔ Keyword Density 

✔ Making your URL's Seo Friendly



✔ Disallow Directive Check

✔ Internal Linking



✔ Sitemap and Robot.txt Checkup

✔Google Analytics and Webmaster

✔ Meta Tags Optimization.





Order Now and Let Me get started!!

Reviews


:

Taimour Sample is really awesome and i will order soon for long term projects

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment