Thursday, July 23, 2020

Wordpress Speed Optimization And SEO Optimization











About:

Hi,

I am Avijeet Ovi. I am highly skilled in Wordpress with 5+ years of experience. I know all about the WordPress Core file. 


➽Completed 150+ Projects of 20+ country's 125 client's at various marketplaces since 2014.


➽ I always believe in Customer Satisfaction for that my Service will be going on for my every client until their 100% satisfaction



⮚⮚SPEED UP FEATURES⮘⮘



☛Minify JavaScript, HTML, CSS

☛ Remove render-blocking JavaScript and CSS

☛Remove query strings from static resources
☛Image optimizations
☛Database optimization
☛Combine external CSS
☛Leverage browser caching

☛Enabling Gzip Compression
☛Reduce server response time
☛Defer Parsing of Possible JavaScript Files
☛Reduce Total Page Size
☛Increase gtmetrix score.



⮚⮚SEO FEATURES⮘⮘



☛Installation and configuration of Yoast seo WordPress plugin.
☛Optimize title, meta tags.

☛Pages/posts Optimize

☛Creation of Seo friendly permalinks.
☛Images Alt Tags setup.
☛Optional setup of Google Analytics, Google webmaster.

☛Robots.txt and XML sitemap configuration. etc.





***Just experience my service once, and I promise you will come back for more***


▓ PLEASE DON'T ORDER BEFORE MESSAGING ME.▓


Thanks,
Avijeet Ovi.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This guy is really professional. Thank you for your work.My website is so fast!!!

Seller's Response:

thank you very much

:

We had lots of chatting before he began the work I ordered. The Silver Package offered to speed up my site. I placed the order at 9am BST and by 3pm the work was complete. Speedy service and now a speedier site.

:

thank you very much

:





Wordpress Speed Optimization And SEO Optimization

No comments:

Post a Comment